CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Creativity Club Challenge Card

I created this card for the challenge on Creativity Club.  The theme was 'not a christmas card'.  I was pushed to find the time to do it but I am pleased with the finished project! The main image is from a decoupage sheet I had in stock.  I decided to colour-wash it with watercolour pencils and because the image was paper as opposed to card, it made the petals curl and accidently created a lovely look!  Unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice!  Hope you all like it! Lea xx

6 comments:

coops said...

beautiful card.the decoupage is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card....Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
Wendy xx

sue said...

gorgous card sue xx

Karen said...

Beautiful card Karen x

Woo said...

Your card is so so pretty!! I love the rose Thank you for sharing it with us at Cutie Pies, ps don't forget to link back to Cutie Pies to win prizes Woo xx

Trace said...

Really like this card, the colour of the rose is unusual :D Hopped from DC

Post a Comment