CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Hubbys 60th

I couldn't decide which was the better photo so I uploaded both of them!   It was a difficult card to photograph! You can see my shadow/reflection in the bottom one!!  If you look carefully you can see the black background is embossed with dominoes! His second love!! Or is it his first????? I tried to fill the dots with a white pen but it wasnt working so I thought they were best left blank.  The big day was on Boxing Day and we had a wonderful time!  My turn next on 14th January but thankfully mine isnt a 'biggy'.  I have added the cake too - we cheated and bought a plain iced cake and my daughter decorated that and some cupcakes!  Isn't she clever!!!

9 comments:

regency jean said...

I think I'm a follower now ! Have seen your cards on DC, so pleased you had a good time over the holidays, and wish your family a happy year.

alifrew said...

What a gorgeous spread. It's so lovely when people's hobbies can be acknowledged in their cards and you've done a fab job of that here. Love the cakes too xx

Gemma said...

Fantastic card hun & love the matching cake & cupcakes...very clever!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Trace said...

The card looks great and I could just eat that cake

Wendy L said...

Great card Lea but I think I fancy the cakes. Haha..xxxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh what a lovely card and what fab cakes! Elaine-xxx-

Flowergirl said...

Great card and the cake looks fab x
Wendy x

Lee said...

Gorgeous creations,belated birthday wishes.Mine next week lol.xx

craftybirdlisa said...

Gorgeous creations. Love the cakes. xx

Post a Comment