CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 13 April 2012

Yellow and White Challenge

This was my contribution to the Docrafts challenge! The remit was something yellow and white.  The rose image was free from Richard Bond's Simply Crafts blog! Thank you Richard!  It started off quite differently but I blobbed Clear Gloss (used for raindrops) by moving it before it was dry.  So this was plan B.


I gave it to my counsellor at my last session to thank her for all her help.  She loved it and said it was extra special as it was handmade!

Hope you like it! Lea xxx

15 comments:

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful card Lea I love yellow roses. Hope you are both well. Chris xx

ALI said...

Lovely card, love the colour Rose.

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Lea. Did see it on the challenge too. xxxx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Lea, love the yellow Rose.
Wendy xx

Trace said...

What a lovely rose design, I love roses, my favourite flower to make cards with xx

craftyeyes said...

beautiful card x

coops said...

so stunning.the rose is really beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

Michelle said...

gorgous card so vibrant xx

Cards by Alison said...

Lovely Card, yellow roses remind me of my dad as they were his favourite. Alison xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww lovely, and what a lovely thing to do for your counsellor, I am sure it will be treasured :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

annesyme said...

Beautiful card!!....tikvah x

Heike said...

A very pretty card.
Heike xx

stacky said...

lovely card reminds me of my daughter yellow roses are her favourite flower x

crafty-stamper said...

A very pretty card
carol x

lizzies said...

Beautiful card, what a stunning rose to use.

Post a Comment