CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

BlogPrompt Day 2

The prompt is to say what my fave Docraft members galleries and/or blogs are and why!

Nope - can't do it!!!

When I get some free time (hahahaha) or if I am looking for inspiration (or for my missing mojo) I will go look in the gallery.  If a  particular style catches my eye I might jump onto that member's own gallery and have a mooch.  I can honestly say that I could not pick a single one above another!

Its the same with blogs - I join in Karen's (Redrottie) blog hop most weekends and I love to see other peoples work - which usually makes my attempts look very amateurish!!

I am glad this is a prompt and not a direct order!!! :-)

1 comments:

Wendy L said...

I agree again. xxxx

Post a Comment