CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 5 May 2012

BlogPrompt Day 4

Hi all

I am running a day behind now! The prompt for Day 4 is "What style of cardmaker are you?"

My style includes all the latest designs using up to date tools and equipment.  I love all the flowers, swirls, papers and embellishments and always have the best stuff just as it comes out!  I spend 18 hours a day crafting, stopping only to eat or sleep! I have my own amazing craftroom filled from top to bottom with every colour under the sun!

Then I wake up.................................and stick a few bits of paper together and hope for the best!!!! ;-)




1 comments:

annesyme said...

Every crafters dream I think, most of us do wake up to some paper and glue at the very least lol!.
Anne x

Post a Comment