CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

BlogPrompt Day 9

Find your favourite quote and blog about it!

I like "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"

Apparently it began in the book "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie and there are many variations on the theme.  I read it in book called "Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway" which I found very helpful in respect of taking on your demons and trying to beat them.

In  my last job I printed it out and put it on the wall by my desk.  It became known as 'ditty corner' and if I didn't change the 'ditty' for a while I would get moaned at!!  In a friendly, fun way of course!

Basically I guess it means that we all get things in life that we don't really want.  All we can really to is take what we are given and make what we can from it! Turn something sour into something sweet and lovely!! xx

6 comments:

Annie said...

That's a brilliant quote, and i love your upbeat attitude.

Keep up the blogging and turn sour cream into pancakes and jam!!

Love and hugs

Annie xxx

Crafty Fran said...

Great quote, I love it xxx

regency jean said...

Have heard similar words, but as you say ..thats life.

Sazzle said...

Great quote and I too am surrounded by them at work :-) I take them with me whenever I move desk or job!

Keep up the positive attitude and hope you've recovered from your busy bank holiday weekend with your family and friends :-)


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle
http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Melina Oliver said...

I do like that qoute as well.

Mel

justforyou said...

This is brilliant as it is all about being positive, it makes the day brighter
Sacha xx

Post a Comment