CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 30 June 2012

My bosses birthday

Hello everyone

This is just a quick card that I made for my boss for her birthday. Its made with a free Me to You set of papers and toppers and some ribbon from my stash.




I also made this card for my sister.  I am disappointed with the photograph because it looked MUCH nicer than this - it was just impossible to photograph well because of the mirri card! Its the Mo Manning image from my previous post. I made the bow myself following a tutorial from Jak Heath - she kindly sent me the links when I asked how she makes her lovely bows!! 




Thanks for looking! Lea xx

17 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow two super little cards ... love them both and I am sure the recipients loved them too ... love the little bow ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

sue said...

great cards,love the mo manning one sue xx

Dawn said...

Two gorgeous cards, the Mo Manning image is so lovely. x

justforyoupapercrafts said...

you have created two very gorgeous cards....a real pleasure to look at xxx

craftyeyes said...

two very pretty cards love your layouts x

Wendy L said...

Lovely sweet card. xxxx

Angela said...

Two lovely cards, I think the people they have been made for will love them. I really like how you have the sentiment attached to the ribbon on the first card.

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous cards Lea, I love the images and colours you have used

Hugs Sue

Dannii said...

Great cards. Don't be disappointed. I usually feel most cards look better in real life than they do on camera, they still look fabulous! x

carrie-lee said...

lovely cards, i like the tatty ted one best but i do think he is so cute xx

Chris said...

Hi Lea hope you are keeping well,Your cards are really lovely. Chris xx

Caroline said...

Hi Lea gorgeous cards love the tatty ted one it's really cute. Caroline xxx

Sazzle said...

Fab card Lea, your image is coloured to perfection and love the bow :-)

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle
(lincscraftygirl)

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww lovely Lea :-) Elaine-xxx-

Lorna's crafty creations said...

Gorgeous cards Lea, lovely colours and images

Lorna xx

Heike said...

Great cards. Heike xx

rosie said...

great cards. fab images x

Post a Comment