CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 28 July 2012

Elliot's 4th Birthday! Little Monkey!

Can't believe I bought a kit today but just couldn't get what I wanted and ran out of time!   Elliots birthday is Tuesday but his party is tomorrow and as I am starting jury service on Monday I wanted it out of the way rather than have it get there late! Hope he likes it - and at 4 years old I doubt he will worry that it was a kit!! In fact he probably wont notice the card at all! Just the present!





Thanks for looking! Lea xx

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the monkey. Caroline xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Hi Leah, I'm sure Elliott with love his card. That cheeky monkey is fabulous

All the best
Sue

crafty-stamper said...

what a fantastic card kit or not he will love it
carol x

craftyeyes said...

aww cute little card tracy x

ChrisAndCat said...

Fab idea for a card, love it.

Wendy L said...

Such a cutie for him. xxxx

Carolk said...

its a fab card, and something different x

scrappysharon said...

Fab card...x

Post a Comment