CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Busy busy

I haven't been crafting much lately but I DO have to do Lily's birthday card!! I have (as some may know) just signed up to the Open University to do a degree.  I haven't studied for at least 25 years and its going to take me 6 years - IF all goes to plan.  I am quite excited but terrified too and at the moment I am trying desperately to get my head around the course materials for the first module.  The panic will, I hope, wear off and I will get myself into a regime that will include free time and craft time!

For now, I have started this image from Tiddlyinks for Lily's card but I have only done the hair! It's called Magda and Sparkles.  I had the image for ages but was terrified of doing it! Lol! (Seem to be spending a lot of time being terrified lately!!)

Now I have done the hair and I am pleased with it - I am scared to go on and colour the rest for fear of spoiling it!!! Aw well..........................................I have till 17th September as I am going away on the 18th and I want to post it before I leave!


Thanks for looking! Lea xx

17 comments:

Michaela said...

I love what you have done with the hair so far. Absolutely amazing! I am not surprised you are scared to do the rest of colouring in. That hair colour seems to match your blog background. What a coincidence.
Michaela xx

ALI said...

Good job on the hair, look forward to see the rest coloured.

Sue - bearhouse said...

It's a gorgeous image and you have done a brilliant job with the hair so I'm sure the rest will turn out beautifully too.
Well done to you for signing up to do a degree, I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Hugs Sue

craftyeyes said...

welldone on the hair looking forward to seeing the rest Tracy x

Wendy L said...

It,s looking good Lea. You are so brave doing a degree course. I found it so hard at 30 years old studying again for my transport CPC exams, well done you and good luck. xxxx

donemark crafts said...

Hair looks fab can't wait to see it finished.
Happy blog hopping.
Kaz.xx

Trace said...

Lots of detail in this design, look forward to seeing the finished card. Happy blog hopping xx

Dannii said...

WOW I can see why you wouldn't want to colour the rest, I get like that hehe. Beautifully coloured so much detail. Can't wait to see what you create with it. x

MissyG said...

fab colouring - cant wait to see the rest
Linda xx

Jewelsmae said...

The hair looks great I'm sure the rest will too when you are brave enough to finish it, good luck

Heike said...

The hair is coloured beautifully. And good luck for your student experience with the Open University.
Heike xx

Carolk said...

Good luck with your OU course, my hubby did it a number of years back, it was hard work especially as he was working full time and then our son was born, but worth it in the end, Your card will be sunning when its finished x

crafty-stamper said...

the hair looks great can't wait to see the rest-good luck with your course
carol x

sparklingblackrose said...

Fab hair Lea, can't wait to see the finished image! Good luck with your studying lovely, I hope you really enjoy it :-) Elaine xxx

ChrisAndCat said...

Hair is something I CAN'T colour no matter how I try! Well done.

Tracy said...

So far your colouring is stunning. I love the hair.
Can't wait to see the rest of the image coloured up :)

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

The hair looks fabby. Good luck with the studying :)

Post a Comment